5 STEPS TO TRANSFORM AN IDEA INTO REALITY
A blog post by: Alejandro Chabán
How many times do you have an idea and don’t execute it? We let time pass and we put a hundred thousand excuses.
Over time, I have learned that it is good to share our good news. As soon as I have an idea, I write it and I share it. Remember, you need more, so you must work on it.
1. Make your first search – Search online. Probably, that idea already exists, do not be sad, you have the opportunity to give it your personal touch. And that is exactly what you should do. Think, how can you improve it? What you can create to make it different?
2. Define your “why” – What will be the reason for that idea. Are you going to solve the problem? What others can get from you?
3. Accept the risk – When you create new things, they might work or not. However, that should not limit you to act.
4. Develop patience – We all want results soon. But, we must understand that the process can take time. Also, enjoy the way without losing focus on the final result.
5. Believe in you – You must be responsible for your actions, know yourself, and know what you are capable of.
As I always share Intent + Action = Transformation