11 TIPS TO BE POSITIVE TODAY
A blog post by: Alejandro Chabán
Happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy.
I have a challenge for you today: be more positive in ONE area of your life. No excuses and no whining.
If you find yourself dwelling on a problem, stop, and consider the possible solutions, and then put one of them into motion. If someone is rude to you, respond to them with kindness. The thing about positivity is that it’s under your control, and it comes back to you. The more you put it out to the world, the more you’ll get it back.
Do you accept this challenge? Let me know the one area of your life that you’re choosing to be more positive in today.
Here are 11 incredible tips to be more positive today:
1. Be grateful about your life. Be thankful every day for what life gives you, the gifts you have, and the wonderful people you have around you.
2. Focus on what you have, not what you don’t have.
3. Learn to enjoy the simple things.
4. Take some time to appreciate life. At the end of each day, think about all the good things that happened to you that day.
5. Become aware of your internal dialogue. Substitute negative thoughts for positive ones.
6. Live in the here and now. Don’t worry too much about the past or the future.
7. Don’t watch or read the news. They give a very negative image of life that is not real.
8. Separate yourself from negative people.
9. Surround yourself with positive people.
10. Stop feeling like the victim. Change it for responsibility.
11. Don’t criticize or judge others.
“Happiness does not depend on external conditions, but it is governed by our mental attitude.”