A HEALTHY HALLOWEEN
A blog post by: Alejandro Chabán
Many of you have been asking me how to make this special Holiday a bit healthier for you and the kids. Well, today’s your lucky day because we’ve got some fun, easy and most importantly HEALTHY snack recipes!
Yes You Can!
? Creepy Yes You Can! #ChocoBrownie Protein Spiders ?
The kids will love to make this simple 5 step Halloween récipe with YOU! They’re terrifying! ?.
- 1 cup almonds (ground)
- 1 scoop Choco-Brownie Yes You Can! Protein
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- Grind the almonds in the blender
- Mix all the ingredients, except the almonds, to prepare the batter .
- Add the ground almonds little bit little to enhance the batter’s consistency
- Shape the spider balls and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes
- Decorate with edible eyes and legs
? JELL-O WORMS ?
❄ So simple you won’t even have to preheat the oven! ❄
- 1 pkg (3 oz.) sugar free strawberry Jell-O Pack
- 3 pkg (3 oz.each) no flavor Jell-O (for thickness and consistency)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup fat free cream
- Boil the wáter, mix in both Jell-O’s until completely dissolved, leave cooling until it reaches room temperate
- Add the cream to the mix
- Fill a tall glass with ¼ cup of the mix
- Add a variety of straws inside the cup and place in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Remove the cup from the freezer and add the rest of the mixture inside of the straws.
- Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours. You may then start to remove each worm from the straws!
You can also decorate the plate with ground almonds to resemble rock or soil.
See! Halloween isn’t just about Candy, Candy, Candy, there are many activities that you can enjoy with the kids that won’t put their health at risk.